Check out Simon Nanny's excellent Underground Athletics coaching education link round up:
- Sports Coach UK: Self-determination Theory: A Guide for Coaches
- Science Isn’t Broken: It’s just a hell of a lot harder than we give it credit for
- Perception & Action Science Podcast by Rob Gray – Also check the website PerceptionAction.com
- Joel Jamieson: 3 New Conditioning Rules
- Fergus Connolly presentations: Challenges for Team Sport Performance Analytics, Managing Information & Technology in Elite Sport & Applied Sports Performance
- Steve Magness: Science vs. Art of coaching- What actually is Science?
- Fergus Connolly: Good habits crucial when pressure is on
- Michael Carrick : Raising A Playmaker
- Edward R. Tufte – Envisioning Information
- An essential guide to learning about learning- a curated reading list for curious coaches
Check the full round up here with many great resources for coaching.